Friday 6 January 2012

I bring forth reassuring news my fellow readers. I have invested in a subscription to the website Digital Tutors. This website helps in lots of different media programs such as After Effects, Maya, Flash, Illustrator, etc. Sadly it comes at a price of roughly £30 a month which at the moment is a bit of a strain but it is much better than what I get from the three grand a year I have to pay to be in university.

Anyway moving back onto topic this service will greatly help me in everything tondo with Maya and at the moment I really need the help, i am currently making the eye and eyebrow, the eye was really easy to make which I thought was going to be much harder but this is Maya for you if it seems hard it is normally easy but if it seems easy then it should be balls to the wall hard. I'm still forming the eye lids for Alex but I have created the eyebrow for Alex and put the details in her hair but I an having a challenge with the eye lids. I know two of my class mates had trouble with eye lids for their characters so they might be able to give me some extra pointers so that is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment