Saturday 18 February 2012

this is not looking so good anymore

ok, I do not mean to sound like a diva or a drama queen, however I am starting think that maybe partnering up with Sancha maybe of been a bit of a mistake. If you have been reading my post for a while now, then first thank you for keep up with me, and the other thing is that I mentioned in a previous post that there are five character in this film, originally I was bit hesitant about there being so many characters in a CG grad film, but I thought that there being two people working together it might be ok.....that was until the other day, when I got given Sancha's models that she had been working to create some blendshapes for them, the flow of gemomatey is non existent, it was so messy; here have a screen shot to see what I mean.

As you can see in blocked mode the mesh looks hideous, so I ended up having to fix them meshes as quick as I could to bring it to some form of animate-able condition.






 for black berry there are just far too many polygons it would of been a nightmare to create any blendshapes


Here is acorn who i have started to patch up so she is able to have a good deformation when animating .





No comments:

Post a Comment